Sunday, May 11, 2014

Summertime Quilts

Hey, if you are like me then no matter summer, winter, spring or fall, I just have to have a little cover ofer me when I sleep.  So in order to enjoy a summertime quilt, it can't be too heavy or hot! My next project is a light 100% cotton with a light weight 100% cotton flannel batting. I also, plan on cool colors and a modern open design.  Hold on to see what comes out of this project.  I would love to see your warm weather quilts. Post them to this blog so we can see what you have done.
Wish me well as I design this new project.

Don't forget to like my All-sewn-together page on Facebook!  You can also see all the cool colored fabrics that I carry on my online fabric store. Your fabric is always 20% off when you shop at www.all-sewn-together.com

No comments:

Post a Comment